Monday, June 7, 2010

WHERE WILL I BE FROM HERE?


Where? I have no idea too. It really is a difficult question to answer because we never know what the future has for us. But for the sake of answering the question, I might as well assume where I desire to be from here.

In my worldly pursuit, I only desire, inshaAllah (if Allah wills) , to go to Mecca to fulfill the fifth pillar of Islam, which is Hajj (pilgrimage). It might have no connect with what I am studying now but that is the only answer I can give. In this world, that would be the most desirable place to go. After studying and passing the board exam, and if I have a job already, I will save money to be able to fulfill my dream. And inshaAllah, I’ll go to Mecca

Talking religiously,
my utmost desire would be to go to al-Jannah (Paradise)
, inshaAllah Ameen. It is a bit difficult to explain through words because my desire to go to this place is indescribable. I don’t know how to start or what to say. I think I’ll say end it this way.


Raissa T. Guldam
BSMT-1A
10-27-09

No comments: