Friday, May 2, 2008

To My Dearest Friend


In the midst of the night

Here I am, sitting tight

All the way thinking of you

Which make me feel so blue.



I know you're so far

Thousands of miles away from me

But still, I can feel you here

In my heart, you are so dear.



Ahmad, a dear friend of mine.

You make me smile in sad times.

Everytime, I hope and earnestly pray

That you'll be there for me, everyday.



Like a light-blue sky in the mid-day

You make me feel happy and gay.

Like a butterfly in a fresh bud

You cheer me up when I'm sad.



As the wind in the hot dessert blew

Our friendship continuously grew.

And as a felt the zephyr on my face

I knew, you are of heaven's grace.



And to you, Ahmad, my friend

The most reserved man I have ever knew

Inspired by our growing and sweet friendship

I endearly dedicate this poem to you.:)

No comments: