Saturday, May 17, 2008

My good friends and Hassan Yaqoob

I have these net friends from Pakistan!..Well..all of them are related coz they are all in the same school for boys. I can say that they are kind and are very different from the guys here in the Philippines. Well, maybe since they are in a school for boys, they have this mutual affection for their friends in which I can't find in the teenager guys here. And I really really admire the kind of friendship they share and how their bonding goes.

Honestly, they also have similarities. Most of them wear or used eye glasses. Not for vanity and fashion but they use them because of weak eyesight. Is it just a coincidence or genetics? Well, I don't know the answer. But all of them including my first friend, Hassan Yaqoob.

Hassan Yaqoob was my first Pakistani friend which is of the same age. But he's a year older than me. I met him in mIRC and became a regular chatmate in YM. I met him last December 2007. After how many weeks, we became a bit close and started nice conversation with him and a little about my life. One thing I can't forget was last New Year's eve, December 31, 2007-January 1, 2008, while chatting with him in my dad's laptop, he showed me his picture.
Gosh. I was attracted. Really. Maybe because he wear eye glasses and because his dark eyes were really attractive. I don't know why, but I think it's really the eyes. And because of that, he became my crush and I admit I'm deeply attracted. I have joined ORKUT because of him. Well, I'm thankful too coz I met his other classmates. Then he send me this poem through scrapbook and I was touched coz it's my first time to receive a poem from a guy. That's why I created also a poem for him. Specially dedicated to him. By the way, the poem he gave me was not an original one. I think he just got it from a site. But honestly, as I gave him or send him the poem, well, everything was lost. My feelings and everything.

No comments: