Friday, May 2, 2008

My poems:)

My poems that I have posted here are all originals.

The first poem entitled "My Only Love" is a poem dedicated to a special friend who lives in Tunisia. He was a friend who I met in net, specifically in mIRC. Then, we exchanged our YM address, and started chatting in YM. After sometime, well, I don't know how did it happen but we just came to know that we love each other. Even I myself can't fathom how did it happen. Really. But I don't regret this, instead I'm grateful for it. He was a sorrowful and sad man before, but as time pass by, he became cheerful and funny. Maybe that's the reason why I got closer to him. Hmmm...other info follows...maybe in the future..hehehe...

Well, the second poem is only the french version of the poem. I've decided to translate it in french since my special friend knows french. Besides, we also have basic french lesson in our school. This is the reason why I have admired french.

The third poem, with a title "Again", was dedicated to a guy classmate way back in kindergarten. I saw him in a camp which our school facilitated, and well, I was just overwhelmed to see him again that's why I wrote the poem. It was just a poem I wrote while talking to my friends that's why it is short.

The fourth poem is obviously dedicated to a friend. Well, originally, I wrote this for a guy friend from Pakistan named Hassan, because of admiration. I wrote this during class hours in school while thinking of him. Also, I have decided to write a poem for him because he was the one who gave me a poem, though it was not originally written by him. Then I was in euphoria! It's my first time to receive a poem, and given by a guy. I was really happy when I finished the poem. I immediately send it to him in orkut. By the way, he was also the one who invited me to join orkut(just like fs). But, after sending it to him, well, the result was not good. We barely chat in ym and he was not like the person I know. Then, there was no communication between us for months, til now. I still wonder why. But, because of him, I met some of his pals, including Mohammad Ahmad, to whom I dedicate this fourth poem. He was a classmate and a friend of Hassan. He is a bookworm, just like me. And there are lots of interest that we share that's why we get along well. He's really a good friend:).

Sorry, I can't post all specific details. I'm not really good in it.

No comments: