Friday, July 11, 2008

Who am I?

(part 1)

This was an activity we've done in school in which our teacher gave us questions to guide us in what to write about our self.


What I wrote about myself were purely shallow. I mean, I was not in my mood at that time and I really don't know what to write. That's why I wrote the shallowest information I can think of.

And after a week, which was yesterday, our teacher told us that she'll let us read what we have wrote one by one. Some of my classmates were shocked maybe because they wrote personal informations. And as for me, not guilty. Haha.

"I even envy my classmate because they can express themselves easily in which I can't."

The mood in the classroom was melancholic. All girls and Jash cried, except me and Janiz. Whoah! Hearing all the things they wrote makes my heart melt. But I just can't figure out why tears won't come out of my eyes. Maybe because I'm strong. (Am I? Or just pretending to be?) I don't know. But each time a classmate of mine finish reading, I always ask myself why I can't write such nice composition. I even envy my classmate because they can express themselves easily in which I can't. How sad. Maybe because I am more inclined in intra personal reflection. Also, I don't like writing my thoughts except in my diary. (Excluding this blog!)





No comments: