Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another day

Hmm...Yesterday, November 30, 2008....I can call it a day!

Me and my former classmates in elementary met and did some hang-out! It was really fun.

A few schoolmates came too.

We had that meeting for the purpose of deciding where should we held or reunion and the date also. We finally decided that we will have it at Ebenezer Beach, on Decemeber 21, 2008.

After the meeting, I took some pics of them and can be found in friendster.



Then after the meeting, me and some close friends went to the mall to have some fun. Along with me were Faiza, Elaine-jay, Radzmin, Bob and Jayson. We went to WOF (World of Fun) and decided to sing. Hmm...Jayson was a great singer!I enjoyed it alot though I was the one who paid for the tokens. Anyway, it's fine.

One thing I realized yesterday, whenever I am with my former classmates in elementary, I should go down low. It's because their behaviour and lifestyle is different from my current classmate which is the Batch 2k9. Whenever I am with my former classmate, I should be hmm..frugal..Coz they are very frugal..

hmm..Anyway, it was a good day~

No comments: