Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"UNCOMFORTABLE"

The last few days was a disaster! There were many things that happened to us in our class. Not only in our class but deep within our close bonds.

Lately, my classmates were teasing me. It was not a childish thing but something which pierce through my heart. Well, I'm not the kind who get affected easily but those words went deep down my veins. I don't know why. But, it made me think of something else.

I really don't know what I should tell in this thing. I just feel like typing what I want to say. Though, expressing what I feel right now is better when I talk than typing. I don't know whom to talk about this. I have my bestfriends but I can't talk to them about this coz they might misunderstand my point and might take sides also. 

Some things are just meant to be like this. Maybe this was already written in my book of fate. I don't know.

Anyways, I feel terribly sad coz some of my classmates have a great misunderstanding because of this research this. I hate to see them like that. Especially when their Moms are involved. It breaks my heart alot. And they are all my close friends. Though I want to take side, but I can't. Coz I don't like to hurt any of them.

Arrgghhhhh...

I'm so damn tired!

             

No comments: